Sunday, April 5, 2015

Challenge Detroit Voting Round

My video passed through to the community vote round so I have one final favor to ask: please go to this link http://woobox.com/ti3h9z/vote/for/6593294. You may be asked to like the Challenge Detroit page and you will have to agree to some privacy elements. After that you should be able to see my video and personal statement and a button on the top toolbar that says "vote." PLEASE CLICK THAT! You should see your vote update to the total tally. You have until April 12th! You can also view the video and statements of the other 174 remaining applicants. I really appreciate you all helping out!

You can only vote once. After you have done that I would really appreciate if you could pass this message on to your friends, family, coworkers, and anyone else who comes to mind. If you don’t have a Facebook account, I’m not going to ask you to create one for this, but if you could still pass this email along to others that would be really great!

You all have been so supportive with views on YouTube and I have no doubt that your help has caught Challenge Detroit’s attention. Thank you so much!! Now, I need your help to try and solidify a spot in the final (interview) round. Again, you have UNTIL SUNDAY, APRIL 12th to “vote” for me on Challenge Detroit’s Facebook page. Here is the link again!http://woobox.com/ti3h9z/vote/for/6593294 

You can also go to Challenge Detroit's facebook page and search for the "Challenge Detroit Year 4 Semi-Finalists page." I believe all the candidates will show up in order of most to least amount of votes.

And just to give you something Madagascar...here is a picture of my girlfriend Briana and I on vacation here in Nosy Be last week.


No comments:

Post a Comment